Pinterest training can make a huge difference in your results.
Big results require:
- proper account setup optimized for branding and seo
- website setup to sell from Pinterest referrals
- strategic pinning, repinning, following, commenting, and tagging
Doing all these requires training or many hours wasted in trial-and-error.
We have found 3 Pinterest training programs so far. All of them are well worth the cost.
1. Power of Pinning by Melanie Duncan
rating – 5 stars
Melanie’s training program is robust and comprehensive. If you apply what she teaches, you should see major results. No other training program is needed. At under 4 hours of video tutorials, her training is also efficient and focused. Watch her free Introduction to Pinterest video to get an understanding of just what Pinterest can do for your business.
- Melanie has used Pinterest for a long time promoting her designer pillows, and it shows. She has mastered branding and product promotion on Pinterest and clearly teaches the steps.
- Melanie’s focus is strategic. She walks you through each step of focusing on how to use your time on Pinterest to maximum result.
- Melanie’s training is more robust for product businesses than for service businesses. She does address service businesses, just in less depth.
2. PinIncome by Don Crowther
rating – 4 stars
Don Crowther is a good teacher who zeros right in on the important business points. PinIncome is a solid training program that can give you a good start on Pinterest in about 2:30 of video tutorials. Many businesses will find this training to be ideal for them.
- Good coverage of Pinterest for service businesses that don’t fit in the major Pinterest categories.
- Highly focused and efficient training. Don packs a lot into less than 3 hours of video.
- Don’s approach is less strategic than Melanie’s. He covers only some of the factors in working the Pinterest network for maximum results.
3. Pinterest Advantage by Andreea Ayers
rating – 4.5 stars
At about 20 hours of instructional video, Pinterest Advantage is the most comprehensive of all the training programs. Like Melanie Duncan, Andreea has been using Pinterest for promoting her own products.
- Thorough coverage of use of Pinterest
- Extensive examples and case studies
- Partial coverage of strategy